A few minutes ago I sent an email to my local newspaper asking if they would allow me to write for them. Never have I know the amount of pride( do not feel like that’s the right word to use) I have in myself, my work, and what I can do then when I pressed SEND on the email.
You may wonder what my qualifactions are, here are some that I think are relevant:
– I read the dictionary every three years to brush up on words, spelling and new words.
– I’ve won the spelling bee in the 3rd grade. Once is enough for me
– I will always give you my honest opinion (after checking to make sure that is what you want)
– I can actually read a book by its cover( my opinion of course),not that I ever will because I feel like that it is very forward and unfair of the author.
– I am able to put words in perspective of anyone who listens (say things that anyone can understand)
– I actually completely enjoy writing and helping people. It is something that actually makes me happy.
– I can deal with criticism very well.
– I am able to put myself in any person shoes
– I am extremely open-minded to everyone, their views, and their religions.
I believe the most qualified person for the job does not mean they will\can do it the way it needs to be done. So I am not asking you to have faith in me, I am asking you to let me show you what I can accomplish.